Graph databases may be the unsung heroes of NoSQL. They are poised to expand dramatically in the next few years as relationships and networks become a central focus of analytics. We live and work today in a highly connected world where individuals and their relationships, brand perceptions, consumer behaviors have become critical business success factors. Where patterns are involved in relationships, it is imperative to understand them. Graph databases are the technology that is best-suited to determining and understanding data relationships and the real-world relationships that they represent.
This code-lite class is an introduction to graph databases and the relationship data stored in them. It will help the student determine why, how, and where to apply graphs and how to get started.
YOU WILL LEARN
- The Current State of Graph Databases
- Realizing Value from Relationship Data
- Graph Database Modeling Basics
- Graph Databases in the Enterprise: Data loading and architecture basics
- Data architects; business analysts; data developers; data administrators; data strategists; chief data officers