William is the #1 global influencer in big data, #1 in data center, #1 in cloud, #7 in analytics (Thinkers 360) and on the top list for master data management (Onalytica).
- Credible content aligned to your client’s interests
- Objective advice based on decades of data experience
- Flexible delivery schedules to meet your timelines
- A brand name with integrity your prospects and clients can trust
In the information management market standing out from your competition is challenging. Product differentiation and market messages are becoming difficult to distinguish in the increasingly crowded market. We are here to help.
As business-savvy entrepreneurs with deep technical expertise, our hands-on experience sitting in your buyer’s shoes offers a compelling advantage. Put us to work for you.
COMPREHENSIVE TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE
- Cloud Data Warehouses
- Big Data/NoSQL/Hadoop/Cloud Storage/Data Lakes
- Graph Databases
- Master Data Management/Data Governance/Data Quality
- Enterprise Streaming
- Data Integration/Data Prep
- Containerization/Kubernetes Container Storage Interfaces
- Syndicated Data
- Mobile Business Intelligence/IoT Databases
- Application Programming Interfaces
- Programming/Data Science
- Application Security
- In-Memory/Cache Solutions
- Cognitive Search
- Security information and event management
We have helped dozens of technology organizations reach new audiences, secure additional funding, and reduce sales cycles. We offer a wide range of deliverables that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Please note we must agree on your value proposition to the market.
- Keynote/Webinar Presentations – Online & In-Person – Great turnouts.
- Research Development – Use our unique voice to talk about a theme important to you and tie your product to it.
- Benchmark Services – We’ve done 50+ benchmarks; TPCs, others; databases (analytical, operational) and related (lake, integration, APIs, etc.). Impactful.
- Day in the Life of Report – We go from zero to production and document the steps, creating comfort for the buyer to make the next step.
- Teardown – Comparing and grading vs. competition across 50 +/- factors. Ideal for building product roadmaps.
- Competitive Education – We teach vendor competitive teams about the competition with ½ day – 1 day hands-on workshops per competitor.
- Technical Specification Development – i.e., Deployment Guide, Best Practices Guide, Reference Architecture.
- Test Drives for demonstrations/booth – We build real-world relatable test drives/demos you can use to show off features or performance.
- McKnight Enterprise Contribution Ranking Report – We’re taking an industry and assessing market leaders against critical capabilities of the market. Industries available for prioritizing research.
- Total Addressable Market Report.
Schedule a consultation here.