As a firm with a 100% focus on information management, our mission is to be the go-to firm for advice, strategy and delivery to our clients. We also work with industry-leading vendors who are developing the software to power information management through the next millennium.
And a trusted leader in information management to our client partners, our passion is enabling organizations to achieve a high return on investment through well-performing, cost-efficient, scalable, and secure information management architectures with analytic capabilities. We operate with a high level of integrity, an industry-leading level of knowledge, and an unparalleled focus on leadership and client satisfaction.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking individuals with these personal characteristics:
- Self starter, demonstrable entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to deal well with ambiguity, figure out and advise on what is needed
- Strong customer service orientation and a problem solver
- Good listener, politically astute and diplomatic in approach
- Great integrator and leader able to take disparate parts and have them work together
- Positive, results-oriented style, evidenced by motivating, delegating, influencing, and monitoring the work being done
- Engaging/open interpersonal style complemented by the analytical pragmatism necessary to quickly dissect highly complex issues
- Unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character that demonstrates high moral and ethical behavior
Our firm’s culture is defined by the following attributes:
- Collegial, supportive, genuinely wants to help others succeed
- Talented, smart, analytical, educated and professional
- Dynamic, extremely fast-paced with multiple priorities
- Results-oriented, “get it done”, hands-on
- Service-based philosophy
- Trustworthy and relationship-oriented
- Strong code of business ethics; do the right thing for the right reason
McKnight Consulting Group (MCG) is an established market leader with a reputation of delivering the highest quality solutions by way of only the most qualified and experienced consultants. We’re looking for the best and brightest to join those ranks and rapidly grow within our tight-knit community. If this sounds like you, consider our openings below and email your resume to us at [email protected].
DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
McKnight Consulting Group is growing and we have an opening for a Director of Business Development. We are looking for an individual who is dedicated to the data community, and committed to outreach, providing the value and differentiation of the firm and to client delight and success. If you are looking for a reputable team and a great team to work with and have a passion for enterprise data success, get in touch.
Our Principal Consultants have an average of 10 years of information management experience, 8 years of IT/software experience, are fluent (certified if applicable) in a relevant DBMS, ETL, MDM and/or data access tool(s), have training on methodology and have worked on at least 4 referenceable information management projects in positions of highly technical or project management responsibility. You must be willing to expand your technology base.
We are seeking 2 additional Principal Consultants at this time.
Principal Consultants are full-time positions.
Our Analyst Consultants have an average of 3 years of information management experience, 7 years of IT/software experience, are skilled in a relevant DBMS, ETL, MDM or data access tool, have training on methodology and have worked on at least 2 referenceable information management projects.
No Analyst Consultant positions are available at this time.
Analyst Consultants are full-time positions.